Not so green

Why am I not surprised?  40+ posts glorifying consumption and waste at thegearpage.net
For 2013, how are you planning to become more 'green' to save teh Planet?








  #1   Report Post  
Old 12-25-2012, 04:33 PM

Dr. Tweedbucket Dr. Tweedbucket is offline
Supporting Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mt. Kwakkleberry
Posts: 24,964

Exclamation Hi there! For 2013, how are you planning to become more 'green' to save teh Planet?





1. I'm going to limit my 'Burn your old tire partys' out in my back yard to only 3 events per year! *I live in a rural county where people promote this as a major beer drinking event*

2. I'm going to rubber band a coffee filter over the exhaust of my early 80s 930 turbo to catch unburned carbon fibers.

3. I'm going to do the used coffee ground suspension in a vacuum tank under ultra violet light thing.




How about you?

__________________
Tone of the moment:
Fender American Deluxe Tele
Reeves 12W combo
Boss DD3 and HR-2

Reply With Quote